What is SonarQube?
SonarQube is a web-based open-source platform used to measure and analyze the source code quality. It embraces progress with multi-language applications or modern and legacy workflows.
Benefits of integrating SonarQube with Opsera
- Get security feedback during code review to learn and feel more engaged
- A deep understanding of the issue and its implications leading to a better fix and safer application
- Shorten feedback group, throughput naturally increases
- Directly involve the development team increasing knowledge about nature security threats and improve overall clean coding abilities with code quality
- Quickly navigate any issue from vulnerability source to the code location where compromise occurs