We are seeking a strategic and creative product marketer to serve as a key leader. As a hands-on leader, you will work with the team to craft engaging and compelling narratives, drive launches, and partner closely with stakeholders across product, sales, and marketing.
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Owning the product narrative and amplifying the value proposition through differentiated positioning for Opsera.
- Telling our product story through polished presentations and demonstrations to industry analysts, customers, prospects & internal audiences
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns and partner with Product team to align on a compelling and differentiated roadmap
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- 7+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, 5+ in product marketing
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of DevOps, Cloud security or related industry.
- Experience at a fast-growing software company
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Evangelizing - e.g. put together an influencer program that will feature (in conjunction with other marketing team members) webinars, podcasts, fireside chats, videos, interviews, and other programs. Passionately speak on stage virtually or physically.
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.