At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity.
Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy-to-use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
This role is a Sales Engineer for Opsera. The Enterprise Sales Engineer lives and works in the intersection between sales and engineering. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning at the executive, business, and technical levels.
- You will be in a REMOTE position with some travel required (depending on the current COVID situation)
- Be an active part of the sales team, contribute to opportunity reviews, build technical champions, and clearly understand the sales cycle.
- You enjoy working in the field, working with people, and solving technical challenges while understanding the business impact.
- World-class presentation skills in delivering presentations/demos of our platform
- You have a solid technical background and hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Feature flags, and DevOps best practices.
- You are familiar with the Everything-as-code (EaC) concept of Infrastructure-as-code, security-as-code, chaos-as-code, and DevOps-as-code.
- Discover and understand the customer's Shift-Left strategy and Digital transformation journey and the impact of our products and services
- You are self-driven, enjoy working with people and creating relationships
- 3+ Years experience in a Sales Engineering or a Solutions Architect capacity
- 3+ Years CICD Experience: Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab, Bamboo, TeamCity, TravisCI, Bitbucket, Jira, ServiceNow, Helm, Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell, ELK, Splunk
- 3+ Years Infra-as-Code experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM templates
- 3+ Years of Public Cloud Experience in one of the big three, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience working within a fast-paced start-up
- You will be responsible for delivering a great product demonstration that tells a story of how our software provides value to our customers.
- You will be accountable for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- You will remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments around our technologies and competitors.
- You can convey customer requirements to engineering teams
- You are comfortable with delivering technical content, including blog posts, conference talks, video demonstrations, and editing
- You will be responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.