We are looking for a SDET / automation Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation.
- Creating an automation test plan.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to the project structure.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging, and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes, and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Interaction with the people of the client-side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Must be able to use all web methods like getting, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, error code.
- Able to validate XML and JSON body using JSON parser.
- Know how to use the OAuth and OAuth2 authentication mechanisms.
- Able to Load and Security testing on web services.
- Able to read and understand API documents.
- Able to get a good number of test cases and scenarios.
- To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
- Conduct performance system testing to verify system scalability, efficiency, and reliability.
- Create a test summary report for management review.
- Analyze the underlying causes of performance issues and provide corrective action.
- Suggest new tools and techniques improve test efficiency.
- Help in project planning, scheduling, budget, and tracking activities.
- Assist in project design, development, and deployment activities.
- Develop an automated test scenario and environment for performance testing.
- Review and recommend improvements in existing test procedures.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical skills – Java, Selenium, HP UFT, API testing, Python, Soap UI, RFT, Appium, Jmeter, Cucumber
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2019 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.
At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy to use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.