Ask yourself these critical questions:
- How is your software being released?
- Are your engineering teams working at maximum efficiency?
- Which DevOps stage is slowing down your delivery?
As a DevOps leader, you’re overseeing work across many teams, projects, and all eight DevOps Lifecycle stages. And while everyone on your team understands their place in the eight-piece puzzle, you are the only person who requires end-to-end visibility in order for your organization to succeed.
A lot is riding on your shoulders, as you well know.
You need more than just having best-of-breed tools for every stage.
Fortunately, high-performing DevOps leaders have already figured out how to optimize all these stages of software delivery. According to Gartner, 40% of businesses will make the move to a DevOps platform in 2023. These platforms cover every stage of the DevOps lifecycle and provide insights into software delivery.
The live session will reveal how a DevOps platform embedded into a DevOps space can benefit you, from integrating all the best-of-breed tools, orchestrating CI/CD pipelines, and drilling down into all eight stages to help you truly understand bottlenecks and outperformers.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll understand how to gain the end-to-end visibility that you need to succeed.
This webinar is best for:
- VPs and Directors of DevOps
- Managers and Directors of Platform Engineering
This session will cover:
- A framework for how to bring together the most popular DevOps tools into a DevOps platform, such as JIRA, GitLab, GitHub Actions, and others.
- Practical examples of how you can gain visibility from planning to production and deployment - without switching between dozens of tools or creating custom dashboards.
- The value a DevOps platform brings compared to disparate, best-of-breed tools.