A 30-day plan to end-to-end Salesforce DevOps includes:
- A DevOps maturity curve to define and track your desired outcomes
- Guidelines to audit your DevOps Tools
- Step-by-step instructions on how to gain visibility over all tools and metrics with Opsera
By the end of the assessment, you'll have clarity on a few crucial steps you should take over the next 30 days.
To build the 30-day plan, we will:
- Assess how to solve your biggest challenges when it comes to unified insights
- Review your current strategy around KPIs and metrics, DevOps tools, CI/CD pipelines, and any gaps you may have
- Create a plan with our Salesforce DevOps advisor to bring your strategy into a Unified Dashboard
Opsera's Salesforce DevOps Strategy Advisors have helped companies across industries reduce their OpEx through Salesforce Devops automation. Leaders from NortonLifeLock, Honeywell, Infoblox and Couchbase have seen up to 50% improvement in their developer productivity and 80% faster releases.