G2 Names Opsera a High Performer Across DevOps and Automation Categories in G2 Winter 2022 Report
Since our launch in 2020, our mission at Opsera has been to help companies take power moves that future proof their business. That means, bringing the highest standards of automation, quality, and security to a unified platform that teams use every single day.
We put a lot of focus on building and optimizing our software to provide true solutions tailored to meet customers’ needs. From extending the no-code DevOps orchestration platform to Salesforce release automation to partnering with leading tech platforms like AWS, Hashicorp and others, our team has been leveling up the way our customers use Opsera.
On that note, we’re thrilled and honored to be recognized in the G2 Winter 2022 Report as a High Performer in Build Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery - as well as a niche player in DevOps platforms.
How Opsera’s Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Play
- 40% reduction in manual CI CD steps
- 50-75% reduced production deployment times
- 50% productivity savings per year
Our customers are our biggest advocates. We’ve driven results in terms of scalability, automation, and performance for companies across industries including retail, finance, technology, and manufacturing.
Empowering Our Customers To Be Autonomous and Agile
As leading providers for DevOps orchestration, our product is one that constantly offers unique functionalities, especially in terms of automation. Since the shift-left approach needs much more than a tech stack and culture shift, we’ve designed our platform in a way that supports teams at every stage of the software development lifecycle.
Aiming for a seamless experience not only while building the app in an environment, but for quality and security testing, and deploying it to production org, we let customers take control of how they want to use Opsera in their journey.
What Opsera’s Satisfied Customers Say
Our case studies feature Opsera customers sharing their accomplishments, and milestones they have achieved using our product, including the few introduced below:
- Norton had already started their Salesforce DevOps journey before Opsera but wasn’t able to rapidly scale their CI CD efforts due to a large amount of manual, repetitive tasks. Lack of integrations could lead to outages that last 2-3 days with no end-to-end monitoring for troubleshooting. After reducing their toolchain complexity and building automated CI CD workflows by implementing Opsera, they were able to quickly add security, quality, and approval gates automatically. Norton’s production deployment times accelerated by 50-75% with 50% productivity savings per year.
- Honeywell’s engineering team wanted to create a streamlined software release management process across the software development lifecycle (SDLC). Lack of visibility and siloed projects were stalling their DevOps adoption. Soon, Honeywell leveraged Opsera’s no-code DevOps orchestration platform as their core strategy. They reduced manual tasks by over 43%, increased first pass yield by 3%, and automated a shift-left approach in their deployment processes.
“Opsera’s orchestration platform helped improve the velocity of project execution with enhanced automation and improved collaboration between the Dev and Ops teams, with deployment time reduced by 43%.” - Honeywell
Opsera’s recognition from the G2 2021 Winter Report comes from our high customer satisfaction reviews. Check out these few selected G2 reviews from our users:
"Opsera is the only tool that provides Value stream KPIs with thresholds and actionable intelligence."
“I like Opsera over Harness and Xebialabs for its ability to orchestrate any CI/CD tools for SDLC, IaC, and SaaS-based applications like Salesforce/snowflake/AEM without the need of writing any code. Isn't that cool?”
“UI that can help anybody manage their software lifecycle. Helps automate deployment process once setup, reduces time spent by developers.”
“The core team can focus on their critical responsibility, as they no need to worry about maintaining or managing automation stuff anymore.”
“Opsera DevOps continuous orchestration delivers easy automation of release management across the enterprise applications. Comprehensive visibility from the platform helped us decommission legacy release management tools helping reduce the Opex.”
“Orchestrate complex DevOps pipelines using no code with ease and flexibility. Enable collaboration/sharing of pipelines with deep insights across teams.”
“Opsera provides great integration for the CI/CD pipeline in a declarative format. This allows engineers and product owners who are not coders to construct useful interpretations of which tests they need and when.”
“Offers flexibility & seamless, user-friendly experience to navigate the platform to construct pipelines and insights across SDLC, Salesforce & IaC.”
The Future is Here
We’re excited and looking forward to what’s to come in 2022. At the same time, we couldn’t be more grateful for getting recognition across industries for various mentions in the G2 Crowd Winter Report 2022. Our entire team at Opsera would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all our customers, partners, and community members for supporting us and making 2021 a big year for us.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about Opsera, please reach out to us. If you already liked what you saw here, and would want to check out Opsera for your team, schedule a demo today.