What is Azure AKS
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) offers serverless Kubernetes, an integrated continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience and enterprise-grade security and governance. Unite your development and operations teams on a single platform to rapidly build, deliver and scale applications with confidence.
Azure AKS Integration with Opsera
- Elastic provisioning of capacity without the need to manage the infrastructure and with the ability to add event-driven auto scaling and triggers through KEDA
- Faster end-to-end development experience with Azure Dev Spaces including integration with Visual Studio Code Kubernetes tools, Azure DevOps and Azure Monitor
- Advanced identity and access management using Azure Active Directory and dynamic rules enforcement across multiple clusters with Azure Policy
- Available in more regions than any other cloud provider
Accelerate containerised application development:
- Easily define, deploy, debug and upgrade even the most complex Kubernetes applications and automatically containerised your applications. Develop and test microservices-based applications without mocking up dependencies using Dev Spaces.
- Add a full CI/CD pipeline to your AKS clusters with automated routine tasks and set up a canary deployment strategy in just a few clicks. Detect failures early and optimise your pipelines with deep traceability into your deployments.
- Gain visibility into your environment with control-plane telemetry, log aggregation and container health, accessible in the Azure portal and automatically configured for AKS clusters.