See it all in one place - Your servers, your clouds, your metrics, your apps, your team. Together.
See across systems, apps, and services
With turn-key integrations, Datadog seamlessly aggregates metrics and events across the full devops stack.
- SaaS and Cloud providers
- Automation tools
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Source control and bug tracking
- Databases and common server components
- All listed integrations are supported by Datadog
Get full visibility into modern applications
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance.
- Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems
- Track app performance with auto-generated service overviews
- Graph and alert on error rates or latency percentiles (p95, p99, etc.)
- Instrument your code using open source tracing libraries
Analyze and explore log data in context
Quickly search, filter, and analyze your logs for troubleshooting and open-ended exploration of your data.
- Automatically collect logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Navigate seamlessly between logs, metrics, and request traces
- See log data in context with automated tagging and correlation
- Visualize and alert on log data
Proactively monitor your user experience
End-to-end user experience visibility in a single platform.
- Monitor critical user journeys captured with an easy-to-use web recorder
- Save engineering resources with AI-powered, self-maintaining tests
- Detect and alert on performance issues for users in various locations
- Manage your SLAs and SLOs
Correlate frontend performance with business impact
Prioritize business and engineering decisions with user experience metrics.
- Visualize load times, frontend errors, and resources for every user session
- Slice and dice data using custom attributes
- Troubleshoot quickly with frontend, backend and business metrics in one view
Visualize traffic flow in cloud-native environments
Understand performance using meaningful, human-readable tags.
- Use tags to filter traffic by source and destination
- Group by anything — from datacenters to teams to individual containers
- Report key metrics such as traffic volume and TCP retransmits
Build real-time interactive dashboards
More than summary dashboards, Datadog offers all high-resolution metrics and events for manipulation and graphing.
- See graphs across sources in real-time
- Slice data by host, device, or any other tag
- Compute rates, ratios, averages or integrals
- Easily customize views, interactively or in code