What is Datadog
Datadog is a monitoring and analytics tool for information technology (IT) and DevOps that can be used to pinpoint performance metrics and event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services. The software can monitor services such as servers, databases and tools.
Datadog Integration with Opsera
See across systems, apps, and services. With turn-key integrations, Datadog seamlessly aggregates metrics and events across the full DevOps stack.
- SaaS and Cloud providers
- Automation tools
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Source control and bug tracking
- Databases and common server components
- All listed integrations are supported by Datadog
Get full visibility into modern applications. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance.
- Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems
- Track app performance with auto-generated service overviews
- Graph and alert on error rates or latency percentiles (p95, p99, etc.)
- Instrument your code using open source tracing libraries
Analyze and explore log data in context. Quickly search, filter, and analyze your logs for troubleshooting and open-ended exploration of your data.
- Automatically collect logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Navigate seamlessly between logs, metrics, and request traces
- See log data in context with automated tagging and correlation
- Visualize and alert on log data
Proactively monitor your user experience. End-to-end user experience visibility in a single platform.
- Monitor critical user journeys captured with an easy-to-use web recorder
- Save engineering resources with AI-powered, self-maintaining tests
- Detect and alert on performance issues for users in various locations
- Manage your SLAs and SLOs