What is GitLab SCM
Version control in GitLab helps your development team share, collaborate and maximize their productivity with world class source code management (SCM). Leveraging the industry-leading, open source, distributed version control system Git, GitLab makes your developers more efficient, effective and responsive. Source code management is a critical part of the DevOPs lifecycle, allowing teams to manage their work with a single source of truth.
GitLab SCM Integration with Opsera
- Review, comment, and improve each other’s code.
- Share code, enable re-use and ‘innersourcing’.
- File locking prevents conflicts.
- Robust WebIDE accelerates development on any platform.
- Git based repository, enabling developers to work from their local copy of the code.
- Branch code, make changes and then quickly merge code.
- Built-in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) streamlines testing and delivery.
Compliant and Secure
- Review, track and approve code changes with powerful merge requests.
- Automatically scan for code quality and security with every commit.
- Simplify auditing and compliance with granular access controls and reporting.