What is JFrog
As the world’s first universal repository, JFrog Artifactory is the mission-critical heart of the JFrog Platform functioning as the single source of truth for all packages, container images and Helm charts, as they move across the entire DevOps pipeline.
JFrog Integration with Opsera
Universal Support for All Popular Build Tools
- Store and distribute Maven/Java, npm, NuGet, Helm, Docker, P2, OBR, APT, GO, R, Conan components and more.
- Manage components from dev through delivery: binaries, containers, assemblies, and finished goods.
- Advanced support for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ecosystem, including Gradle, Ant, Maven, and Ivy.
- Compatible with popular tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Hudson, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Docker, and more.
Enterprise Control of Binaries and Build Artifacts
- Deliver innovation 24x7x365 with high availability.
- A single source of truth for components used across your entire software development lifecycle including QA, staging, and operations.
- Easily integrate with existing user and access provisioning systems including LDAP, Atlassian Crowd, and more.
- SAML/SSO authentication for enhanced security and single sign-on experience
See the Health of Your Software Supply Chain
- Repository Health Check (RHC) provides up-to-date component intelligence, so your teams make informed decisions early on.
- View components in need of remediation, prioritized by the severity of vulnerability.
- Easily avoid known security and license issues for Maven/Java, npm, NuGet, and PyPI components.
- Start using RHC today.
Modern Features for Continuous Innovation
- Deploy directly to a desired repository with your choice of build or deployment tool or directly via HTTP.
- Stage and manage releases with dedicated security and automated rule validation.
- Enhanced staging provides streamlined oversight and approval of workflows for release candidates.
- Share binaries, snapshots and releases between groups of developers or post a collection of related, staged artifacts which can be easily tested, promoted, or discarded.