What is Slack
Slack is a channel-based messaging platform. With Slack, people can work together more effectively, connect all their software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work — all within a secure, enterprise-grade environment.
Slack Integration with Opsera
- Slack makes other software better: Make your tools more accessible and useful by connecting them all in one place. Connect over 2,200 ready-to-use Slack apps and build your own time-saving workflows, and integrate your internal tools with the Slack APIs.
- It’s all happening in the channel: Follow everything related to individual topics, projects or teams in their dedicated channels.
- History you can see and search: Projects end, teams change and Slack saves everything. Rather than trying to remember, easily find what you’re looking for.
- Work more closely with other companies: Keep clients, vendors or partners in the loop by sharing a channel in Slack. Work moves faster when conversations do too.
- Work more easily with everyone: Stay on the same page and make decisions more quickly by bringing all of your work communication into one place.