At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle.
● Manage overall account strategy and management of the account which includes: creation and execution of strategic account plan addressing net new business, growth opportunities, goal attainment and revenue growth.
● Demonstrate operational command of the business to include but not limited to: maintaining accurate sales forecasting to support business growth, continually develop evolve and update account plan.
● Building business cases, establishing business value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Opsera solution to meet the customers’ business objectives.
● Prospecting: Have a proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers and closing business.
● Drive net new customer attainment.
● A well-established and robust network at the VP and C-level that you can sell into.
● Experience selling at the C-level within IT and other business units.
● 7-10 years of experience in account planning and execution.
● Experience working for an innovative IT infrastructure, SaaS tech company.
● Experience selling into large fortune 1000 companies with the ability to win new logos.
● Enterprise selling experience, having sold into strategic accounts, at a senior level within IT and/or product development.
● Platform selling experience, building consensus amongst stakeholders, identifying champions, coaches and detractors in deals.
● Track record of driving and exceeding or meeting direct sales goals of $1M+ operation with an average deal size of $100k+
● Successful prospecting on your own to build pipeline due to your methodology and network.
● Strong team management skills.
● Collaborative, team selling approach.
● Ability to drive and maintain a high-level of productivity, managing multiple competing priorities, and to work effectively under the pressure of the time constraints in a collaborative, complex, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
● We encourage and welcome candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
● We are a fun and innovative platform company disrupting the DevOps space.
● Preferred locations, but not a requirement, for our Enterprise Account Executives are: Austin, the SF Bay Area, and NJ/NY.
Please reach out directly:
Carmela de la Torre