There is no one-size-fits-all DevOps solution for software delivery—teams must self-equip with the technology, processes and skills shaped to their needs for agility without sacrificing flexibility. Additionally, proactive security and quality practices must be seamlessly integrated across pipelines to ensure governance and compliance without sacrificing time to market.
As such, IT organizations must ensure common services are able to be consumed programmatically. A common platform built on a common framework can help cross-functional teams make challenges visible and resolve them more quickly. Honeywell addressed these needs by adopting a no-code DevOps orchestration platform to wrangle tool sprawl and enable cross-functional IT and business personas to move as one team with shared metrics and outcomes.
This webinar shares ways to optimize the business value of DevOps through an exploration of Honeywell’s transformation journey using Opsera’s platform to gain 100% automation of CI/CD pipelines, 65% reduction in cycle times, 30% productivity savings, and more.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- DevOps organizational structures for change management and team collaboration.
- Honeywell’s evolution from siloed teams, manual processes and limited standardization to a high-performing DevOps team via a common platform
- The learnings from Honeywell's transformation so far, and a review of the business value delivered.
- The characteristics of a no-code DevOps orchestration approach
Who Should Attend
- CIOs that face the challenge of establishing DevOps
- IT leaders that manage engineering and operations teams
- Platform Teams
- DevOps staff struggling to get support from leadership