You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
You started out on your DevOps journey to accelerate the development lifecycle and pave the way to organizational success.
So why has your performance plateaued?
Without any metrics or benchmarks to go by, you risk throwing time, money, and resources at areas that don’t need it, while overlooking processes that are in desperate need of improvement.
Google Cloud’s DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) team has invested years of research into measuring DevOps performance, as well as the metrics you can use to boost efficiency and effectiveness within your software development team.
In this webinar, you’ll hear about the four DORA metrics that are key to measuring your DevOps processes, what you can do to improve each of these areas in your own business, and how Opsera’s Unified Insights tool can provide you with all the power of DORA metrics in a single dashboard.
This webinar is best suited for:
- DevOps Leaders
- Software Engineering Leaders
This session will cover:
- The ins and outs of DORA and the four metrics you need to consider in your DevOps journey
- How to effectively use the DORA metrics to drive business outcomes
- Some things to be aware of when using DORA metrics
- How DORA metrics in Opsera can take your DevOps to the next level