Opsera Extends No-Code DevOps Orchestration Platform to Salesforce Release Automation
We are excited to announce the extension of our No-Code DevOps Orchestration Platform to Salesforce Release Automation. Click here for the full press release.
This is the first in a series of releases to accelerate delivery of SaaS applications with the power and ease of no-code DevOps
Why DevOps orchestration for Salesforce releases?
Most enterprises are struggling to automate Salesforce releases, performing manual steps, without proper version control for code and objects, with code quality and security left behind. Research shows that 40% of these steps are done manually causing significant overhead and delays to the deployment process. This is compounded by,
- Growing business complexity
- Integrations in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Frequent release cycles and on demand changes
- Lack of end to end visibility
- Need for security and compliance
Opsera no-code DevOps orchestration
With Opsera’s Salesforce release automation, DevOps teams can build secure, and scalable declarative CI/CD pipelines, with built-in quality and security gates, accelerating all phases of their Salesforce development, integration, and deployment with:
- Automate your CI/CD pipelines with the choice if your favorite CI/CD tools, including source code management (SCM) tools
- Get out of the box integration to security tools such as Sonarqube, Codescan etc), testing tools (Selenium, Provar etc), collaboration (Slack, Microsoft Teams) and ITSM tools (Jira, ServiceNow)
- End-to-End Visibility and full-context monitoring for troubleshooting across your software delivery management
- Get real-time governance, auditing, and compliance reporting
- Back up, recovery, and synchronization across Organization and to/from code repositories
With Opsera’s no-code Salesforce devops platform, enterprises are able to accelerate their Salesforce deployments by 50-75%.
"Opsera DevOps continuous orchestration delivers easy automation of release management across the enterprise applications such as Salesforce. Comprehensive visibility from the platform helped us decommission legacy release management tools.” - Dayakar Duvvuru, Sr. Director of Enterprise applications at NortonLifeLock.