What is Instana
IBM Instana Observability is a robust application performance monitoring solution that helps you track performance and resolve incidents faster. Instana collects all data and automatically analyzes it using an intelligent backend. This provides suitable information to aid troubleshooting and optimization; not monitoring as code but monitoring by robot.
Instana Integration with Opsera
Manage the performance of your applications in real-time. See every detail about the inner workings and inter-dependencies of your application services
- Trace every distributed request
- Map all service dependencies
- Profile every production process
Provide exceptional customer experiences. Optimize the user experience with detailed browser performance data correlated to backend performance
- Trace and correlate every browser request
- View granular navigation and resource timings
Take control of your complex environments. Understand the health of your infrastructure, containers, and orchestration with zero effort
- Correlated with application performance
- Automated continuous discovery
- 1 second metric granularity
Optimize end-to-end performance with Unbounded Analytics™. Intuitively drill into any data point with infinitely flexible filtering. View disparate pieces of correlated data, tied together for quick analysis.
- Filter based analysis
- Distributed trace analytics
- Open source tracing analytics
Identify the root cause of every service impact. Recreate the user perspective with detailed browser performance data correlated to backend performance
- Automated anomaly detection
- Events correlated to root cause
- Impact based alerting
Deliver better applications faster with Pipeline Feedback™. Immediately know whether to roll back or promote new software releases. Instana Pipeline Feedback integrates with your DevOps toolchain.
- Integrated with any tool via API
- Release markers on charts
- “Before and after” health analysis
Know the impact of every dependency with Context Guide™. See every infrastructure and service dependency in context. Immediately understand how issues with one component are affecting other components.
- 1 click to understanding
- Identify all upstream/downstream service impact
- Automatically adjusts to an entity in focus
Automate alerting best practices. Automatically generate alerting configurations using relevant KPIs and automatic threshold detection.
- Automates alert management and scoping
- Built on real-world situational use cases
- Unlimited dimensions for unlimited flexibility