What is Jenkins?
Jenkins is a free and open-source automation server. It is capable of orchestrating a chain of actions that help to achieve the continuous Integration process facilitating automation and continuous delivery.
Benefits of Jenkins integration with Opsera
Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
- Jenkins can be used as a simple CI server or turned into continuous delivery hub for any project
- When integrating, Jenkins can be easily set up and configured via its web interface including on-the-fly error checks and built-in help
- Jenkins integrates with practically every tool in continuous integration and continuous delivery toolchain
- The integration tool can be extended via Opsera’s microservices based on architecture
- Jenkins can easily distribute work across workloads or multiple machines, helping drive builds and Opsera's microservices will integrate natively with tests, security and deployment steps across multiple platforms faster.