What is TeamCity
Teamcity is a build management and continuous integration server from JetBrains. It is a general-purpose CI/CD solution that allows the most flexibility for all sorts of workflows and development practices.
TeamCity Integration with Opsera
- Remote run and pre-tested commit: Build, check and run automated tests on the server even before committing your changes – keeping your code base clean at all times.
- On-the-fly build progress reporting: Don’t wait for a build to finish to discover that something is wrong.
- Templates: Create templates with common settings and inherit any number of build configurations from them.
- Build chains and dependencies: Break down a single build procedure into parts that can be run in sequence or in parallel.
Configuration as code:
- Set up your CI and CD pipeline in code using configuration scripts based on the TeamCity Kotlin DSL.
- Easy to pick up - Not sure how to start with the DSL? Use the `View DSL` option in the UI to see how settings are described in the DSL.
Comprehensive VCS integration:
- Feature Branches - Using feature branches for development? TeamCity will detect and build changes in your branch, as well as merge it to the master.
- Versioned Settings - Synchronize your project settings with VCS, and never lose track of them again.